Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show button on Billing Activity is not working

0 Votes

Clicking on the "show" button to see the billing activity does not trigger a response. I need to see my bills and there isn't any way to look at it.

4 Comments
Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @Joelle_K. thanks for passing this along. I looked at my account and I have a guess on what you may have been running in to. Please let me know if this is what was happening, or if you continue to have issues after this: When you are on the page to View Billing Activity/Statements there are two options. Either selecting a predefined range of days (Last 7 days, Last 30 days, etc) or to choose a date range. The default option is to use a predefined range, but the time increment isn't selected. At first glance, it may look like it's set to pull in the last month based on the ability to choose your own date range, in which case if you choose the "Show" button without changing any of the default options you will not get any results. If you change the grey drop down option from Select to Last 30 days, do you see the billing activity now? If so, that's great - but I do think there is an opportunity here to make that screen more clear that there is an additional step. Here is a screen shot of the menu in question:

2019-11-07 09_42_17-Constant Contact _ Billing Activity.png

VinceP260
Rookie
Hello, whether choosing either date options then clicking "SHOW", neither work. Nothing happens. Please take a look at these as I can not access the invoices on my account. Thank you.
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @VinceP260. I took a look at your account and I was able to pull in invoices but I'm wondering if you may be experiencing the same thing as the customer in the original post (I merged your posts together since they were so similar and it allows us to follow up easier). Could you take a look at the information in Kyle's post and let us know if this helps? Once I selected the bubble next to the dropdown OR the date range and selected the appropriate information, I could see your invoices. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More