Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show events in calendar view

The calendar view is great but it would be more valuable if it were used for the event campaigns by date. Currently the list of events lists them in order of the dates they were created, not the date they actually are scheduled to take place. This makes it very difficult to locate a specific even as it approaches. Will Constant Contact figure out a way to allow us to view them in the order they will occur?

Would save so much time and frustration.

Nancy

19 Comments
awmcanada
Campaign Contributor

What is the status of this request? If we can't view our events on Constant Contact calendar. Would you be able to recommend another calendar viewing tool that integrates with Constant Contact?

awmcanada
Campaign Contributor

What is Constant Contact's recommended solution to view all Constant Contact campaign events on a calendar?

WilliamM0773
Rookie
Campaign Calendar View only shows emails and holidays. Can I have it show the actual events as well (scheduled and completed)?
PeterT4965
Marketing Legend

When scheduling event emails, it would be ideal to see other scheduled email campaigns and event emails already scheduled so not send email at the same time/day as another email. Furthermore, we need access to a list or calendar showing all scheduled email campaigns including event emails. 

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend
To space out email campaigns (as not to flood contacts' inboxes), it would be helpful to include scheduled campaigns and event emails on the Calendar.
Frankie_P

Hi @PeterT4965

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! The good news is scheduled email campaigns do show on the campaign Calendar View. On the other hand, event campaigns showing on this page is a feature request we are collecting feedback on. We have merged your post into a larger thread focused on this request.

WilliamG499
Rookie

It would be easier for me if I could just have the calendar appear and then be able to add events without creating campaigns. The campaigns ask for too much unnecessary information. I just need to add event titles and times and then be able to print or send in an email.

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend

Let's improve the calendar by including the scheduled event emails as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

The following campaigns are visible under the Marketing Calendar view:

• emails
  • social posts
  • Facebook/Instagram ads
  • events
  • surveys
  • landing pages
  • SMS campaigns

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More