Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Supervisor available

0 Votes

When the customer service rep was useless and kept talking to me in a technical language that I explained I did not understand, I asked to speak with a supervisor. I was told there is not such options.  So I lost a whole days work because this rep was a complete waste of time. If I knew all the technical jargon, then I wouldn't need to call.  What is an incognito browser?  If you want me to perform a keyboard task and I don't understand, the rep's answer should not be I am sorry I can't help. It should be here is how you do it and this is why we are doing this! Do you train these people?  Are there really no supervisors?

5 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Linda2022 we apologize this is the experience you've had with our support! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. With that said we have taken a look at the account connected to this Community username and are unable to see any recent interactions with our Support team. Are you still in need of assistance? If so please feel free to respond to this post, we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. In the meantime, an incognito browser is a private browser window that helps disable any 3rd party web browser add-on programs that have been installed. Testing your account in one of these browsers helps determine if any 3rd party add-ons is causing Constant Contact to not work properly in your browser.

Linda2022
Campaign Contributor

I hate Content Contact!  I am not uploading another browser. Apple and Safari work everywhere but here.  We pay for a service that you do not provide! Cat use is Constant Contact iff Cannot do  tempts basic email?

Frankie_P

Hi @Linda2022 we apologize for any inconvenience caused by testing in a different browser. Testing in Incognito or even a different browser is  simply a troubleshooting method to see if the issue is something more basic like a caching error or incompatible browser extension. With that said, are you still in need of assistance with your account?

Linda2022
Campaign Contributor

Your  issues only appear at busy times like days before a holiday.  Each time I reach your help staff I get the same lame excuse that is my Apple computer and that I should switch to a new browser.  Several hours later when it is after business hours in half the country my issues suddenly disappear.  Do I need assistance today? No but I am tired of excuses and firmly believe it Constant Contact and note the fact that I have an Apple computer or I don't use FireFox as a browser. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More