Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Support Service

we have been using Constant Contact from last many years, product is great, pricing slightly high and support service is PATHETIC & AWFUL. we recently stopped using CC and started using other company and we were surprise to see the promptness on every email query we sent them...its lightning fast. Constant Contact do not reply on emails for months, no body seems to be concern or bother about old clients. CC expect us to call from India every time at midnight (23 Hrs time difference) paying every time for international call(which is hefty), putting us on hold for almost 20 minutes..WOW no body ever thought about international clients. Any email to support or billing goes unnoticed for months and months...just for you to check, search for emails we sent from registered email and you will believe.

Good Product like yours will grow more if company focuses on email support services and on old clients at least for International clients to start with.

Thanks

Hemant

5 Comments
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

@DolW,

I'm sorry to hear about you experience with us. I'm interested in learning more about your experience. What ways were you traditionally reaching out to us? Was it mostly via phone or email? Did you ever connect to us via our chat channel? 

Candace_M
Employee

Reply from  DolW,

Hi,
we tried contacting many time on email.
we never tried chat option, not aware of this facility.
Thanks
Hemant

Candace_M
Employee

Hello @DolW ,

Thank you for your reply. When it comes to our international customers we should be processing your emails in a much faster manor than months at a time. If you were looking for a more immediate response it may have been easier to speak with one of our chat agents due to the fact that they are available starting at 3am EST. I'm sorry if this may have caused you any inconvenience. I will definitely be passing your feedback along to see if we can make this experience easier for our international customers in the future. 

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

SBM.OSB
Rookie

A reader in Japan said she thought she used to be able to press a button to get our newsletter translated into Japanese but now can't find it. I can't see anywhere a person can ask for a translation. Is it possible? Thanks.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More