Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Terrible disappointment in your new software

0 Votes
As a long time client of more than 10 years working with Constant Contact, I have to express my extreme disappointment with the launch of your new software that seems to be untested and full of bugs. This system was launched unannounced on Friday right before your closing and it has cause a huge nightmare for our campaigns. To date we still don't have basic functionality, your phone customer service has wait times of over 30mins and your online chat reps are clueless and don't know how to fix our basic problems. We are seriously considering moving to another provider regretfully. Next time before launching a new software we suggest you test before dropping it on your clients unannounced and full of bugs. I also want to know why our custom footer that we paid for is no longer available and how we will be compensated for that fee we paid to Constant Contact to design that for us. Alireza Ardekani, Executive Director, Farhang Foundation
3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @foundationcfo

We're always open to ways we can better our user's experience, so thanks for sharing this feedback with us! With that said, we have taken a look at your account and can see our support was able to identify the defect you were experiencing with code appearing in the body of your email. Did the workaround suggested of disabling your spellcheck plugin help?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More