3. Slow. Causes layout to be slower -- again. Not good. How is that customer-centric? A person from our company called about the slowness of the new editor and was advised it was on our end and to do a speed test. That is just dumb. We have the fastest connections possible and NOTHING HAS CHANGED on our end but yours has!
4. Specific problems:
- Format box does not float
- Some font colors change when copying a template
- Each time the photo library loads takes 10 seconds
- Links sometimes are the right color, sometimes not
- When typing straight into the template/email the render is very slow and spaces (space bar) is not accepted
Please fix all of this asap. One reason we switched to CC was because of great customer service. Years later, "customer service" is now making excuses about why CC is right and how customers might be wrong. Bad!