Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Thank you to Vasanth

0 Votes

Hi,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you to Vasanth in customer service. I was having a frustrating time trying to set up a new user on our company account, and Vasanth walked me through it on the phone. Not only did he help me solve the issue but he called me back an hour later to make sure the implementation occurred, which it did. His help really turned around what was quickly becoming a  time-consuming frustrating process for me. Many thanks, Vasanth.

Darrick Meneken

Washington Athletic Club

Seattle

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @Darrick-owner

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We're happy to hear our support agent was able to help and find the answers you needed. We have passed on your kudos to the appropriate teams on your behalf. Please feel free to reach back out if you have any additional questions or concerns as you continue working in your account.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More