Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Include a translation button in campaigns

Would be great to have the option of inserting a translation button into email so clients could translate English text into Spanish!

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hello,

Some great feedback and use cases have been shared in this thread! Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain the importance of this feature within your organizations. We’ve compiled and discussed much of this feedback you’ve shared internally. There are no immediate developments happening, but we are continuing to share the feedback. We will mark this as Acknowledged and continue to keep this thread updated with any movement.

116 Comments
KarenR385
Rookie

I echo previous comments.  A translation option would significantly improve the reach and functionality of the CC platform.

Christian-Camping-International
Campaign Contributor

This is so important for inclusivity - I cannot understand why this is not a top priority!

WHMartin
Rookie

Me too.  Constant Contact, we all need a translation capability!  Help us be more inclusive, and rock the world!

NewsEditor
Rookie

How come has a translate feature and Constant Contact does not?  Given the various communities our school serves - we might have to switch providers.  Is there any work being done on this? thanks!

LorraineM867
Rookie

I'm new to my current position and inherited CC as our email marketing platform. We use the service to reach internal and external audiences who speak a variety of languages. Is there a translation solution coming or should I make the pitch for leaving CC for a different platform that has this tool already?

kcreel
Marketing Legend

Given that this thread is five years old and has not been resolved — or even reasonably addressed — I will likely be joining many others here in making the pitch to change platforms for the organization. As a school, this is really not a negotiable issue, and we cannot wait indefinitely for a solution that is (apparently) not even in the works, given the lack of response.

RandallP44
Rookie

I echo the sentiments of everyone from the last 5 years - this is a necessary service Constant Contact should offer. I would love to start a list of email platforms who do offer these services as I will be starting to look at different options if this isnt prioritized

BillA763
Rookie

It's been how many years and how many requests? Has this been completed? has this feature. 

BillA763
Rookie

In today's day and age, a translation button is necessary. ConstantContact's lack of urgency around this topic is troubling. We use this product to communicate with our families. We have multiple languages in our community. Is there any hope that this will be completed within the next six to 12 months as we make decisions on products for the next fiscal year?

HanaN9
Rookie

Getting ready to leave this platform for lack of translation option!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More