Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Unable to change a campaign's border color

When will that blue outer boarder color be customizable???

This is ridiculous. Hire a good programmer to make that bar customizable. I shouldn't have to be beholden to the blue. We're charged a sh!t-ton of money – everything should be customizable. Don't be cheap. Get this done. It's unacceptable. 

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that feature request has been fixed. Users do now have the ability to select a width and color of the border. 

468aef33-7e5e-4326-9494-f2358efa689c.jfif

In the meantime, please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

16 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JoshuaM097

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for any inconvenience caused from being unable to change a campaign's border color. The workaround we suggest is to use a template without a border, such as Basic Note. While we can't guarantee a time estimate on this feature request but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

JoshuaM097
Marketing Legend

This is unacceptable. Why isn't this being fixed? We should be able to customize the boarder color. 

JoshuaM097
Marketing Legend

This will be going on the third month that I raised this issue – that the blue boarder color can not be customizable. Clearly there is a way to fix this, but CC is too cheap to hire someone to fix the code. Why hasn't this been fixed and when will it be:?

Frankie_P

Hi @JoshuaM097

There are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. However we are continuing to collect feedback on this request so it may be taken under consideration for future releases. The more request a thread like these receive the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

FVPD
Rookie

Is there a way to at least get rid of a border/border color from a copied layout design? I have copied over a past layout, part of our brand that will not change, and cannot find where to even remove the border around the whole email...? Is this element not even changeable?

TrishM13
Rookie

I agree - this is ridiculous.  I can't change the border color nor get rid of it.  Since when does an "update" reduce our options?  I'm stuck with a color that I don't want, and I don't want to use your darned templates.  This stinks!!!

JoshuaM097
Marketing Legend

Thank you TrishM13 for agreeing with me. I can't believe how arrogant and rude they are to not make this fix high priority. I've asked for months for this to be fixed. Apparently, they don't care about providing a high quality product. It's not even "high quality" – we should be able to customize our templates, not be stuck with a color because they decided to skimp on a programmer who can make a basic change. If you find an alternative to constant contact, please keep me and everyone else here apprised. 

Frankie_P

Hi everyone, we apologize for any inconvenience this experience may cause! The workaround we suggest in the meantime is to use a template without a border, such as Basic Note. We will however reach back out to this thread when there are any further updates we can share.

JoshuaM097
Marketing Legend

Why isn't this being escalated and made high priority? Do you need to lose a lot of business before this gets fixed? LMK

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More