Community Coach Insights: Using Video in Marketing Emails

Unable to easily find 'Unsubscribed' Contacts

0 Votes

I wanted to provide feedback on the recent user interface update. I find the audit trail under contact details opaque and less informative. Two contacts Anita Sherman and John and Angela Frisbie were unsubscribed with no action taken by the contact or by the SGE administrator. I believe that this is a glitch with the recent interface update. I also find the audit trail that previously existed which allowed the administrator and the CSR to easily see what had taken place should be accessible. It appears that this information is no longer available. Please clarify. I would appreciate a phone call AND email response to my concerns. Thank you Nancy Brooks

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JoelT25 what about our updated contact management dashboard do you feel does not fit your needs? What information are you looking for that is not currently available? if you are looking for more information on unsubscribed contacts, where in your contacts are you looking for this information? I have taken a look at the examples you've provided and do not see these contacts are unsubscribed. I have also taken a look at both of their engagement and do not see they have unsubscribed from any emails you've sent.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Since we did not hear back from the original poster, we will be closing this idea. Without additional information, it's hard to say if this is a feature request with finding unsubscribed contacts or functionality improvement within that area of Contacts. I would recommend posting on our Get Help board so our support team can assist further. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More