Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Unable to scroll campaign folders dropdown

Can you fix the campaign folder coding I can't scroll to my campaigns this entire week.

Capture.JPG

11 Comments
Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Planned

Thanks for reporting @NAIRobert-Lynn1 ! We've noticed this too and raised the issue with our teams. This fix should be implemented in the near future. We'll keep this post updated.

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

When I am in the Campaigns List View, if I click on "Folders" to navigate, there is no scroll bar and therefore I cannot see the entire list of folders.

I am using the newest version of Chrome on Windows 10.

Please fix this because I cannot get to any of the folder below the "Events" listing (screenshot included below)

Thanks.

Marisa_M_0-1666369590390.png

Comms
Campaign Expert

near future???

SusanD0857
Rookie

I have not been able to scroll down the folders menu in over two weeks.  I have been on hold with Customer Support for 45 minutes now.

Please send reply to  right away. I can no longer wait on hold.

Thank you.

Near future? What kind of product support are you folks running? You are costing many of us valuable time .

SusanD0857
Rookie

I am checking in to see if the scrolling folders feature has been addressed yet?

Thank you.

Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

We do want to indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and it has been taken under consideration for a future release. However there is no immediate timeline we can share pertaining to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will continue to share the feedback/use cases discussed here and will post any updates we may hear from our teams.

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

Nice. So we're just out of luck and not able to access our campaign folders until Constant Contact decides they are going to fix it? That's really great customer service.

The reason I have to organize my campaigns into folders in the first place is because the search is terrible. So now I can't find the campaign I want by using search and I can't access my folders to find the ones I organized.

Thanks, Constant Contact! 

Frankie_P

Hi everyone, 

I would like to update my previous post and share that this is experience is scheduled to be fixed as of 10/31. We apologize for any users still having this experience and will update this thread if that date moves.

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

Thank you, Frankie. That is much better news! 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More