Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Unsubscribe bounces from reporting page

0 Votes

There's been a new update. I used to be able to take all of my bounced "Recommended for Removal" Contacts, tag them, and then unsubscribe the whole list with just a few clicks Now I have to go into each one to unsubscribe it? What's that about? That's not helpful at all! I also can't tag my unsubscribes en masse like before. I have to go into each individual contact and tag it. Again, what's that about? Is there a new feature that I'm missing? Or did Constant Contact take a step backwards?

31 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @oyehonduras

You are correct, the options to removing bounces are to delete the contacts from your account and not unsubscribe them or delete and unsubscribe the contacts. Deleting a contact does not affect the reporting of a previously sent campaign. Their name will not be removed from the number of sends or opens. They do appear on the reporting with a strikethrough their name. Does this help fit your needs?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More