Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Unsubscribe bounces from reporting page

0 Votes

There's been a new update. I used to be able to take all of my bounced "Recommended for Removal" Contacts, tag them, and then unsubscribe the whole list with just a few clicks Now I have to go into each one to unsubscribe it? What's that about? That's not helpful at all! I also can't tag my unsubscribes en masse like before. I have to go into each individual contact and tag it. Again, what's that about? Is there a new feature that I'm missing? Or did Constant Contact take a step backwards?

31 Comments
OSIA
Campaign Contributor
For the Reporting - Bounced; it would be helpful if one of the Actions was to Unsubscribe.
LainaS
Rookie
Please add the option to unsubscribe contacts directly from the review bounced addresses screen. Thank you!
ErnestE42
Rookie
On the opened page you need to have under actions radio button the option to unsubscribe. It only makes sense.
DougH489
Rookie
Would really make things easier if your site had an option to unsubscribe multiple contacts at once through the bounced section. That way, it could be done all at one rather than going one by one.
Assist-Deb
Marketing Legend
It would be really, really great if in addition to having the option to Delete bounced emails in the drop-down under Actions in the Reporting screen, we could also choose to Unsubscribe them so they will never be inadvertently added back in.
BSSC2472
Rookie

Used to be able to Unsubscribe an entire list that may be Blocked or Non-Existent.  You even recommend Unsubscribe to DELETE.  However, it is no longer listed under ACTIONS.

EvanG089
Rookie
Hello, may you please consider to add in on the contact bounces page an unsubscribe option under the actions drop down please. Unless I am not doing something right the idea of having to go back and forth between Bounce and Contacts to correctly unsubscribe contacts is time consuming. Thank you. Great product, Evan Gillespie
KatieR3
Rookie

Export then Import unsubscribes is very cumbersome. It adds extra awkward steps. User friendly would be to be able to select the emails as you scroll down and click Unsubscribe (simple and done), versus, select the emails as you scroll down, export those you want to unsubscribe, then import with the "Unsubscribe" button selected. Maybe allow both options if some prefer to take the extra steps, but have the user friendly step too please.

BnBCatering
Rookie
Why is it so difficult to unsubscribe bounces? I have to open a new window to access the contacts while viewing which contacts were bounced. Then go into each contact and unsubscribe them. Why not just have that option in the actions of the bounce section of the campaign?
MarciaP01
Rookie

You shouldn't have to delete them one by one. When looking at the results of your campaign under the "Campaigns" tab, you should see where it breaks out how many sent, bounces, spam, unsubscribes, etc with the number as a hyperlink. If you click on the number of Bounces, it should take you to the full list of all of your contacts that bounced (image below).

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 2.20.15 PM.png

There's a drop-down menu on the top-right where you can filter Bounce types — nonexistent, suspended, vacation/auto-reply, recommended for removal, etc.. Filter so you're only looking at the Recommended for Removal contacts (image below).

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 2.20.27 PM copy.png

Then check the box above the individual checkboxes on the top left, and it will select all that are Recommended for Removal. Then once they are selected, click the Actions drop-down and select Remove. I've attached a couple of screenshots to help show the steps.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More