Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Update Profile Link Needed

It would be nice to have a link made available for us to use for "Update Profile Form". Currently, there is only a link for "Sign-Up Form". If I want to send a message out to my database asking them to review and update their profile, I have to use the "Sign-Up Form" link which is miss-leading and requires our customers to sign up for the lists again before it recognizes them as already being in the system. Adding the "Update Profile Form" link to the sign up tools will allow us to place only the update info inside of a message and making the system easier or use and not confusing to the customers.
56 Comments
IxomWatercare
Campaign Collaborator

We've been asking for this for a while.  It seems simple and straight forward enough but there doesn't seem to be any forward progress from CC in making this or any other much needed improvements.

Propeller
Rookie

Is it really not possible to have a welcome email sent to subscribers that allows them to update their preferences?  It is so awkward to say click the tiny words in the footer and then you'll get another email to click again.

This really needs to be fixed

LisaB82
Rookie

This would be great. Also add fields for birthday, spouse and kid names and birthdays, pets, names, type and their birthdays. Favorite restaurants and hobbies. These things help us to send greeting cards and little gifts that we know our clients would love

FranklinLLI
Rookie

This feature would be very helpful! I recently sent an email asking people to click the link in the footer to update their email address and only 2 people actually did it. Please add this!

This is absolutely needed. It's very difficult to manage my non-segmented contacts, and I'd like to make it as easy as possible for them to update their preferences. Please and thank you!

AdrienneC96
Rookie

This would be very helpful! Is there a status update on this request?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More