Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Upload and schedule multiple social posts

0 Votes

Hello, I have some ideas that I am hoping you can implement in the social media campaigns. 1. After a post is scheduled, have a button to schedule another post. Right now there are only options to still interact with that post and I have to go to a different page to create a new one. 2. If we have a post that is multiple images, could we either have a push notification, or Sked Social has been able to figure out how to automatically post an Instagram carousel so perhaps there is software you could also adapt. I would greatly appreciate any work you can put forth in these aspects. Thank you.

38 Comments
Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

ESPinNapa
Rookie
Will you be restoring our ability to schedule multiple posts (i.e., sharing the same posts over several days)?
Frankie_P

Hi @ESPinNapa

At this time being able to schedule multiple social posts at once is not an available feature. We have however merged your post into the correct thread so your feedback can be tracked appropriately.

MosheCabrera
Rookie

Podrían instalar algún servicio para que mis post diarios se puedan repetir cada dos horas o cada determinado tiempo.

Mi empresa es de ventas y estoy poniendo mis post de publicidad todos los días, pero quisiera que también me aparezcan cada dos horas, o varias veces por día, sin tener que hacerlo manual, ya que me quita mucho tiempo, podrían implementar algún sistema que sea automatizado, sería muy conveniente para mí y para otras empresas de gran utilidad sobre todo para los que hacemos ventas.

Gracias por su atención

Saludos

Miriam Ruiz

Seeable Sites LLC

JERRYP6080
Rookie

A calendar for what you currently have scheduled would be awesome!  It can show what days you have things scheduled. 

RaymondM120
Rookie

I have hundreds of posts in Google sheets ready to go. How can I bulk upload them to Facebook, Instagram, etc.? So far Constant Contact has been a great tool, but I have neither the time nor patience to upload posts one at a time and then duplicate. I've explored Napier, but it doesn't seem to do what I need. Any helpful advice is appreciated.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @RaymondM120. The ability to upload and schedule multiple posts through our social posting tool is not available at this time but I certainly see how this would be useful when doing your planning. I am setting the status of this idea to Acknowledged.

There are no immediate developments happening regarding updates to the social posting tool and we can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

BarbaraL2844
Rookie

It would be a time saver if there was a way to pick numerous dates and times at one time for the same post. When I am posting jobs, I would like to post them a whole month in advance and I have to take 30 minutes or longer to copy and re-schedule.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More