Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Upload items into subcategories within Shoppable Landing Pages

It would be nice if the product import for my store was able to import into subcategories as well as have the option for the variants.  

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JohnA522

What are some cases where you would want subcategories? How would you expect them to upload?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

JohnA522
Campaign Collaborator

categories.png

So here I have parent categories like Outerwear and a subcategory of Vest and I would like to import to the subcategory Vest. Right now if I have that in the import template it just creates a new parent category of vest instead of importing into the subcategory Vest. 

Frankie_P

Hi @JohnA522

Thanks for following up with these examples! After additional troubleshooting we were able to determine you are correct, users do only have the ability to load products in the main category. We have however submitted this feature request to our Product Team on your behalf and will continue to collect requests from other users as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More