Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Use Email As An Option for Multi-Factor Authentication

No email option for MFA? Those without a direct phone number / smart phone will have to use another mail service.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Update August 2022: Multi-factor authentication is an industry standard that is used by many online services to keep their customer’s data secure. Given the types of data available in your account, including your contact lists and sensitive billing information, we are requiring all accounts to set up MFAto protect your business or organization.

We are considering additional features to make MFA easier to manage. There are no immediate developments happening, but we are continuing to share the feedback. 

23 Comments
kweeksTAM
Campaign Collaborator

We, too, would like an opt out to MFA.

JanineD71
Campaign Contributor

It's clear the MFA is not working well for many of your clients. So the "There are no immediate developments happening" is useless. Why don't you fix it instead of useless notifications you are not in the plans to do anything about it. 

LoriS401
Brand Influencer

FORCED double SMS. verification is BULL**bleep**

i do  NOT keep my phone by my side 24/7

you make it too hard to get access to our PAID accounts

you COULD give us the option of  email verification

why dont you AT LEAST do that????????????????????????????????????????

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More