Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Why can’t I access my Legacy Surveys?

0 Votes

We're eight-plus years users of Constant Contact. Over that time, we've used surveys once a year as as means of balloting members on annual elections of new trustees. Removal of legacy surveys has put us in a creative bind -- no "picture from the past" on which can build a new survey. It is unhelpful in the extreme being unable look at last year's version. I don't need to be jollied into how great the new survey tool is because it uses the same editing tools found for creating email communication. First time in eight-plus years to say I'm disappointed as a Constant Contact user in a decision on your part to delete our archive.

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JeffersonF

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Though we can see you were able to speak with our support about this, we wanted to make sure your feedback post received a response as well. With that said, users were notified in early 2021 about the future deactivation of legacy surveys. The first email previously sent in April 2021 said the ability to copy would stop in June 2021 and legacy surveys would be retired later in 2022. The final email was sent in April to notify customers the official retirement date would be May 4th, 2022. The email included a mention that survey reporting would also need to be exported before that day as they will no longer be available after the retirement. 

Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see. We apologize for any inconvenience caused from this experience.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More