Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

failure of help center

0 Votes

I went to live chat in the help center, and selected Product Support on the menu, then the entire live chat screen disappeared.  I tried a second time with the same result.    We have used Constant Contact for years, but things have changed.  The email campaign apparently will not work with Outlook Express ( it simply provided garbage to my own Outlook Express email, and many of our customers use outlook express ).  The one person at the help desk I was able to talk to did not seem to know the product well, but semi-confirmed that it would not work under Outlook Express ( and maybe some other email providers ).  I put in a complaint, but did not hear anything back.  I attempted to close the account, but received a payment receipt today that indicated the account has not been closed ( I'll try again ).  For years Constant Contact was reliable, easy to use, and an excellent method of reaching our customers.  Then suddenly it became totally useless, and all semblance of customer service disappeared.  At this point I can not use the service at all, and would never recommend it to anyone.

1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @RobertK866. I'm sorry to hear this was the reasoning for the closure of your account. This is an issue we are experiencing with Microsoft that we are continuing to investigate. Thank you for being our customer and we wish you the best in your online marketing endeavors.  

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More