Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

getting on to my account

0 Votes

I need to get on to my account, yet despite the fact that I have the right sign on information, and that I have used my lap top many times to sign on all of a sudden it is asking me for voice verification, the first time this happened I thought that would be it, but noooo it asks for it every time!! I am on a flight and I was counting on being able to use constant contact to do some vital email marketing, but no luck.  So I tried chat, GUESS WHAT?? You got it! voice verification.  This is absolutely ludicrous do you have to have only one way to verify!!! Get your act together and allow for a few ways since you can’t always get to a phone. 

Signed,

one very frustrated and unproductive customer

R. Ribiat

onlinekpsherwine.com

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @FaigieR thanks for sharing this feedback with us. The multi-factor authentication we have rolled out is meant as an extra layer of security for your account. With that said, there is more than one type of authentication available. If a voice verification doesn't fit your needs, what kind of verification would you like to see instead?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More