Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

importing files

0 Votes
I'm having a terrible experience with CC. I've been on hold for a long time. Finally I got a fella from India. He was very kind and tried to be helpful. But he didn't know a thing about CC. Kept putting me on hold. After several minutes of going back and forth with no progress at all, I couldn't waste any more time with this. I'm waiting on hold now and hopefully will get a qualified rep to help me with my issues.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @AlB34 

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for the delay in our reply and wanted to make sure your feedback was addressed. In fact we have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to speak with our support about your uploading experience after all. This agent was able to identify you were experiencing a defect where accented characters in the content results in partial import of contact CSV files. The workaround in these cases is to save the file as an xslx instead. If you are in need of any further assistance as you continue working in your account please feel free to give a call back into our Support at these hours and numbers, or even reach out to our Get Help board here in the Community.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More