Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

legacy emails

0 Votes
I think it sucks that I can't look at old emails in the old editor. You should have preserved a read-only copy that I could at least refer to.
3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Gardengrow what are some cases you would want to view Legacy Editor newsletters?  Does downloading and saving emails through these steps help fit your needs?

- Click the thumbnail of the email
- Click on "Print"
- When the pop-up comes up, under "More Settings" make sure "Background graphics" is checked
- Save your email image as a PDF

Gardengrow
Campaign Expert

Hi and thank you for your reply. The thumbnail was a stock graphic and not an actual thumbnail image of the email so I didn't realize it was clickable for viewing purposes. I clicked on the title of the email expecting to see it that way. Clicking the thumbnail did work and being able to view Legacy emails helps when I want to refer to old emails for promotions that we repeat every year. 2020 was so different because of covid that I needed to go back to 2019. Thanks for the assistance and sorry I was so grumpy.

Tina

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

We're late in our reply @Gardengrow but I'm happy to hear that Frankie was able to assist you. Have a great day!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More