Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

new contact list

0 Votes
i need to add contacts into an existing list. there is now no intuitive or clear way to pull that off. please switch it back to the way you had it, that was much easier to work with! (at least in this regard) thanks. d
3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @DawnD654 where in your contacts are you looking to do this? Are you trying to add contacts while in the list view?

DawnD654
Rookie

it's really super cumbersome. if i'm trying to add in an existing contact onto another list, it doesn't populate that contact's email from prior use. i have to go back and either copy and then paste it in to the new list, or go back and manually type it in. If I try to do it by going into the contact's name and adding them to a new list, it won't let me do that with any sort of ease. The new system is really not ready to be rolled out-- way too many issues with this, massive waste of time. Will be considering another platform if this isn't resolved in a  timely fashion.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @DawnD654. It's been a bit since we began working with you and we hope that navigating your contacts has become easier. You can add existing contacts to a new list by editing the contact record or managing the contact's list membership. We are going to "close" this idea for now. If you wish to have other types of functionality or different features to make navigating your account easier, we encourage you to create a new post.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More