Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

new social share method sucks...

0 Votes
Please bring back the option to just share the campaign after we've sent it. Now you have to click somewhere else. I clicked under social and there's a create button that says choose your campaign to share, but no options to choose it... I don't want to spend time clicking around trying to track it down. Please, just put it back on the page that says your email campaign is done. Right now it has some nonsense about an improved social experience or something, but it's just training. How about if we can go back to just getting it done all at once and getting back to work. Thanks, ~Brooke
2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @BrookeS87 does the expand your campaign option on your sent email campaign's detail page help fit these needs?

2021-06-22_14-11-27.png

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

I believe the previous comment may have resolved this but feel free to continue to add any feedback you have.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More