Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to change format/size of Inline Sign Up Form

Need to be able to edit the inline Sign-Up forms. Everything about it is too big for the space. The entire form is too wide, text too large. And don't tell me to use something from another marketer because we're already paying entirely too much for your service.

18 Comments
Diving411
Constant Contact Partner
must have the ability to modify the layout to fit in different pages. your form is very vertical and takes too much room. i want to redesign it fit in a place that it more horizontal. all website editors have it ... you should get that added ASAP to your platform
Frankie_P

Hi @Diving411

Which type of sign-up form are you looking to be able to modify like this? Does a pop-up form help fit your needs, as it takes up little to no space on your page?

Frankie_P

Reply from @Diving411 

Thank you for the reply – I am trying to create form that can go near the footer of the page – see my website www.diving411.com

You will notice that there is a Contact Us section at the bottom that is “horizontal”
I would like to use the Constant Contact form where it is located and then have the data go to your CRM.

I am currently using the WIX pop up for the newsletter … but annoying and wish I could customize it more, but it will work for now.

Frankie_P

Hi @Diving411

Thanks for following up with these details! We have submitted this feature request on your behalf and will continue to collect both requests along with use case examples of how a customer wants the form to be arranged.

TerryD126
Rookie

It would be great to have the option to display the WordPress form fields horizontal next to each other to save space on the website. Vertical fields can take up a lot of space. I'd like the option to condense the space as much as possible.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

WOWembossing
Campaign Contributor

I'm commenting on this in 2023, som e 3 years on from when you said it would be looked at.

I don't want to sound rude, but this form is ridiculously large, have you ever rectified it ?

Posting in 2024, this is still a large problem for us. We can't use it on our site because it looks ridiculous and completely disrupts the page... same with the pop up. I'd love to connect with my store without having to be crafty with coding or hiring someone else!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More