Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

who ever called me was rude

0 Votes
Your phone operator when told that I was in the middle of something said "oh that's funny that you would answer then". I'm cancelling my accounts with you and going elsewhere. Do not call me again.
3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @AdamV820  we're so sorry to hear you had this experience with a member of our Sales Department. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and let us know the username you signed up with as well as a description of the experience you encountered. We will certainly follow up with the appropriate department and submit feedback on this sales agent.

AshleeS74
Rookie

I had a very similar experience, getting multiple calls that became more rude as time went on. The last voicemail message that was left on my phone was so unprofessional, that this led me to cancel services immediately and go with . The calls were very intrusive (sometimes four times in one day!) and I did not know how to close my account without talking with a rude salesperson. 

Rude voicemails do not work as a marketing tactic

Frankie_P

Hi @AshleeS74

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize this is the experience you had with our sales support as this is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. With that said we have submitted your feedback on this agent and interactions to the appropriate teams on your behalf. We have also taken a look at your account and can see the contact preferences have been updated to stop any further calls or emails.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More