Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Deactivation Notice

0 Votes

I keep receiving these emails that offer to reactivate my account and every time I try I get the run around. Please reactivate my account. I am tired of wasting time trying to log in only to get the message that my account is deactivated. When I try to chat I keep getting redirected to the same page that I just clicked the link to chat. Why? Do you want me to waste my time or are you really offering to reactivate my account that you deactivated for no reason?

If you keep sending me these offers and not coming through on your offer then stop contacting me! This is a waste of my time.

Reactivate my account today or never contact me again. Thanks Gilbert Hernandez

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: New

Hi @GilbertH15 thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize this is the experience you’ve had with the status of your account and the emails you are receiving! 

It appears you have also posted in the Help section of our Community about this as well. In fact one of our support agents 

was able to confirm the main email address on your account was already unsubscribed. If you're receiving offers directly from us at other email addresses you monitor, please click the unsubscribe links in the footer. If you somehow continue to receive these mailing, please reply to the automated @ mention email you receive from the reply, with the email addresses you're still getting the offers from.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More