Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Email Support

Dear ConstantContact, 

You seem to no longer publish an actual email address for which your paying subscribers can contact you directly; now there is this "idea" forum and "community". Along with your tedious new automatic robotic, automated telephone system, now we are required to submit "ideas" instead of just sending you a private direct email. Why does CC continue to create more distance between your team and your subscribers?

I am writing with a complaint that I have voiced many times and seldom have received a reply:

Please stop subjecting paying subscribers to unwanted and, in my opinion, unnecessary, pop-ups and teasers and other extraneous message content. We should have an option to opt out, as paying subscribers. Yet your company stubbornly refuses to offer this and, indeed, even to acknowledge the very existence of this ever-growing barrage of uwanted "messages". 

Thanks.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

As part of our updated feedback statuses, we are updating this idea as Acknowledged. While we recognize the desire for alternate forms of support, past offerings of email support created long turnaround times and frustration over issues that could not be resolved over email, and customers would need to call our Support department. There is also the issue of account security to ensure we are talking to a verified account user. This is not something we can do over email.

At this time, we do not have plans to include email support. Should we hear any updates in the future, we will post them here.

For account assistance, please call or chat with our Support team.

75 Comments
HeatherS251
Rookie

Thanks Constant Contact for making me really regret leaving . I had a quick question that did not need to be answered right at the moment. No email to be found, so I tried the chat feature....30 minutes later, 3 different people who happened to get "disconnected", and I still have no answer. I do not have the time between meetings and calls to be on the phone for what I will assume will be 30 or more minutes like it was with chat. Just have an email for customers to send issues to! 

user822645
Rookie

My account is deactivated so I cannot login.

They say ring this number in America, I am in Bulgaria

I just spent 10 minutes on hold

This is a joke.

Now I just want to cancel my account. 

But I cannot because I cannot login

And they leave me on hold.

So it will cost me more in telephone bill than a month subscription.

GetResponse here I come

I have emailed support@constantcontact.com and they reply "this is not a monitored email box"

This is criminal, there is not even a complaints email address, just lots of american telephone numbers.

ElizabethJ6492
Campaign Collaborator

After attending a long presentation at an event, I have to  say that I have spent quite a bit of money in comparison to the last company I used. Absolutely no respect for your customers. No customer support, no user-friendly platform; all the information provided throughout your service has caused me to waste more time with glitches. You keep sending me this training video that does not answer my questions, yet it is always sent as feedback if and when i get one. I am leaving and returning to a company where human beings listen to my concerns and answer my questions. It's been a year of regret, coming here.

My problem is that my Domain is no longer working. This is horrible for business, as my website is how employees and students access their accounts, among other activities.

JustinW314
Rookie

Email support is more flexible than phone or chat. I'm here on a Saturday night after support hours with a question I would like to submit while I am thinking of it; I should be able to contact support now and not worry about remembering to do so on Monday. Also isn't it kinda strange that an email marketing platform wouldn't accept... emails? Just a thought  🙂

Also, there should be an easier way to remove the Constant Contact logo / advertisement from emails for paying clients. Looks like as of now we're supposed to contact you to do it for us, but why? Squarespace makes it easy to delete their "made using squarespace" stamp from their websites. Shouldn't be so inconvenient. Thanks! 💜

YDEKCstaff
Rookie

Please offer e-mail support. An issue can be described using screenshots and hyperlinks to any articles we referenced in the Help Center. Constant Contact is an email marketing company... Please offer email support to clients! :smileyface:

JoeD9033
Rookie

IN TRYING TO CONTACT CONSTANT CONTACT, there is no email option among ways to communicate with the company.  This seems to be totally contrary to what Constant Contact is all about:  email!

HannahI
Rookie
Hello, It's disappointing to me that an email marketing company doesn't allow me to contact support via email. I called, office closed. I tried to chat, they won't chat about billing. Frustrating.
Frankie_P

Hi @HannahI thanks for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize for any inconvenience caused from not having email support. While I can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support, we have moved your post into a larger thread focused on this feature request.

MarissagG
Rookie
So first it really drives me insane that you do not have an email help desk that I can send an email for help I do not have time for chat or calling etc so then when I take the time to chat there is no possible way to help me. I will be in contact about closing our account. Thank you
JoshuaG68
Rookie
I have spent an hour and 20 mins on hold and am still holding. This is beyond ridiculous. Why don't you have any agents available on chat? Why don't you have an email address where I can submit my issue? Why do you expect your customers to sit on hold for hours to resolve a minor issue (caused on your end?)
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More