Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Events

0 Votes

It would be great if the list of registrants would stay sorted when you move from the list to the registrant details and back again.

It would be really great if the CSV download included all the details that were collected from registrants -- all the fields from the registration form.  Then the first point wouldn't be as necessary.  I did ask for the information because I wanted to be able to collect it, after all.

Thanks!

Kim

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @DGAreaAAUWEds thanks for sharing your feedback on the sorting of your registrants! This is a great feature request we would be happy to track. As for downloading your registrant details, users do have the options of downloading a full full report of all the information collected. Does this fit what you are looking for?

DGAreaAAUWEds
Rookie

I had not used the Reporting tab for events before!  I just looks empty when you click there, versus the exciting Dashboard page, so I was ignoring it & downloading the CSV from the Registrant list.  This is magical.  Thank you!

Now, if it was just one click to put it in my google drive -- the magic would be complete.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

We apologize for the delay in our reply and we're glad you found this useful! We will close this idea since we were able to provide you with support. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More