Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

How to design campaigns

0 Votes

The February 2019 webinar was so helpful to me.  I would never have known that stickers and opacity even existed without it.  Can you do more webinars explaining the features that can be used when designing campaigns?

4 Comments
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Awesome idea!

Are there any specific features that come to mind? What do you struggle with most that you would like to learn more about?

Candace_M
Employee

Reply from @LuanneB4

"I would like to know all of the tools that are available to use and see
examples of how to use them. For example, there are so many stickers to be
used, but how can they be used in design? If I had not seen the webinar on
visual marketing in February I would never have known that it is possible
to click "customize" which opens up many other options. What other options
am I missing? I see a lot of things to use in designing an email but need
instruction on how to use them."

Candace_M
Employee

Awesome feedback! Thanks for sharing this with us! I want to open this idea up to voting so other users like yourself can vote and comment on what type of webinars they would like to see more of. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. Because there are resources available through both articles in our Knowledgebase along with webinars users can sign up for about designing emails we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More