Maintenance shut down times

I wish that Constant Contact would consider when they shut down at 11:00pm ET for maintenance......that it is only 8:00pm PT......cutting into our work time.
5 Comments
3CsGirlScout
Occasional Participant

I totally agree and I am in Central time. Twice recently I wanted to work on a newsletter after 10 p.m. as I had no time during my next workday and I couldn't, causing chaos for me the next day. Why not do maintenance in the middle of the night?

DawnG185
Participant

I agree. it's hard for westcoasters who work in the evenings. 

Tony_Heywood
Occasional Participant

And right in the middle of the APAC business day, too.

DanS1496
Participant

I was just about to hit "send" on today's newsletter when I got a notice that something was wrong. Turns out the system was down for maintenance, but I never got a notice about that. Why not use your own product—email—to let us know before pulling the plug on the service we rely upon? You can reach me at. I will be expecting a warning next time you need to do this.

Thank you.

Doug Hughes

South Bay Musical Theatre

Director of Marketing

VenusH4
Occasional Participant

Suggesting that you schedule system maintenance during early morning hours like 2 AM - 6 AM. It's very inconvenient to not be able to work on a email campaign when needed (right now) due to system maintenance.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More