Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

New Editor - Template being designed

0 Votes

Hello:

I had a phone conversation this morning with Cara, one of your Lead customer support folks . . . she mentioned she was sending a request to her design team to have a new editor template drawn up to best replicate what we've been doing on a weekly basis with the old editor.  I assume I'll hear via e-mail when there's something to look at, am just confirming . . . and by the way, Cara was very easy to work with and helpful.  

Many thanks, Mark Winwood

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @m.winwood thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We're always happy to hear when our support agents are able to help. We can also see that Kara was able to successfully submit this campaign design request on your behalf. Users are notified by email when the template is available. You will also see it under the Campaigns tab of your account when logged in. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More