Support is Awesome!

I have had the best luck talking to a support person on the phone. This seems to be faster and more targeted to my specific problem. I have always found the CC support staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful.  

94 Comments
Participant
I just wanted to send a Thank You to you! As a business woman, I interact with so many companies. I have to say that I am beyond impressed with the customer service that I CONSISTENTLY receive from your company. You are REALLY doing SOMETHING RIGHT that many most companies just don't get. So... THANK YOU For being a customer friendly company that offers a GREAT product that I am happy to use and interact with. Best wishes for a prosperous and happy 2016 to you whole company! ~Erin

We love feedback like this, thanks for posting!

Thank you for sharing these kind words. I will look into who you spoke with and make sure your feedback gets back to her and management!

Participant
This product has helped our small business out tremendously. We had someone call to check on us and offer suggestions and assistance soon after we signed up so help is always there if we need it. The interface is so user friendly that no one has needed help yet! Fantastic product!
Participant
The customer support staff who helped me with a project on New Year's Eve was excellent. Thank you very, very much!

Thanks for posting!

Participant
Your Customer Support is amazing. Every time, I call in (which is often) they answer the phone and walk me through my issues and jump in and help. My very first experience was with Robin and she is amazing! I spoke to her for the second time today, she is friendly and helpful. Thanks so much, Christine O'Shea Christies Web Designs
Participant

One of the reasons that I chose Constant Contact for my email marketing is because your phone help center has a reputation for being the VERY best one of its kind! You have not disappointed me yet! The phone help is easy to access with no long waits. The Constant Contact help personnel are informative and very patient with those of us who sometimes struggle to do the technology required.  They maintain their friendly good humor and get the job done while providing guidance for next time!

Thank you guys!

Best

Leslie Walker-Hirsch

Thanks for posting, happy to hear this!

Occasional Participant

Thanks for your new help center -- that's great; however, 99% of the time, when I need help it's because my template has a malfunction usually due to an html problem. That requires fast assistance/support via phone. It is my hope that you're not going in the direction of increasing client reliance on a web or community-based help system, as we've seen so many companies do, reducing manpower telephone support and  then parceling out the telephone support work to countries outside the U.S. to save money.

Participant

I perfer to chat or call someone. 

Participant

We like to get support through "Chat" or "Phone". Your support team does a great job. Thanks - April Levi 

Regular Participant

Always, always best to speak to a knowledgeable support technician...and Constant Contact has the BEST team that answer the phone.

Do not take that away...ever.

Participant

Hi there!

Even though I do not mind watching the videos and I believe they are a great tool.  I enjoy talking to someone when I call for help,  Not only do I get the assistance that I need, I get a little conversation that I enjoy.

L'Tarra Moore

Saint Philip A.M.E. Church

Real Estate
We just spoke with Amy and had an exceptional experience. She was thoughtful and responsive. We had also spoken with another CS representative a few weeks ago and had an equally exceptional experience. Kudos to all... Kasey, Philip and Steve Hayman Advisors, LLC
Occasional Participant

Very nice to have all the help resources grouped together in one area. Makes for great east of use and is logical. Thanks.

Occasional Participant

Sorry, meant "ease" of use in post above.

Glad to hear this, thanks for posting!

Participant
I can not say THANK YOU to Jennifer A. and Troy who have been extremely helpful these past few days. A prior business member set up and was managing CC and left recently, leaving me to learn and manage getting FYI out to our contacts. I've been struggling for weeks to learn the program and finally called (wish I had weeks ago) and they have been extremely patient, great teachers as they showed and explained how to create and manage their program. Again I can not say THANK YOU enough and they are SIMPLY THE BEST! Donna Bethke Overlea Fullerton Business and Professional Assoc. Baltimore, Maryland
Participant

Ralph Dufour helped me this morning and he was fantastic. He was able to fix the problem I had created and was super nice. Just had to say.

Thanks for posting, @WIRCCAA! We love to hear feedback like this! I've shared your post with Ralph as well as management here. Thanks again!

Participant
I was very frustrated and didn't seem to understand how to get a campaign started. In one of Ashlee's webinar it started to click. Ashlee put me in contact with Karen Leonard who patiently walked me through a campaign. I had thought of not using Constant Contact but not I can't see how to do business without it. My campaign was successful and more than paid off the cost involved. Thank you for having people like Karen and Ashlee there to help. Thank you IGVINC for all you've done, I will refer people to this valuable tool that all businesses should have.
Participant
Justin made my experience with Constant Contact a pleasure. His patience and expertise took away all my anxiety and was able to accomplish far more than I expected. Special compliments to him.
Participant
I originally had trouble creating an email with the unsubscribe. Josh called me right away and I was able to use the site. I've tried many others , and found your site and service the easiest to use. I really like it and am looking into subscribing. I think having 'real people' that can talk to customers helps you a lot and gives you and advantage. Thanks. NMH MD
Participant

Hello, does anyone know how to integrage Constant Contact with 'Click Funnels'?  Thank you.

Participant
Every time I call constant contact I get outstanding service - the answer to my problem - and with a smile! You are awesome!! Thanks this week to Stephan!!
Occasional Participant
I love your web site! It is so well organized & clear. Other companies could learn from you! Importing contacts from Excel could not be easier! Whenever I need help, it is quick & your staff is very knowledgeable. Thank you.
Participant
If my Lassp director have agree me move to work near home close to family from Kampong Thom (worked more than 11 years) to Home in Phnom Penh. Your help solution is very much appreciated thank You in advance Sophay.
Participant

@paoP4 wrote:
If my Lassp director have agree me move to work near home close to family from Kampong Thom (worked more than 11 years) to Home in Phnom Penh. Your help solution is very much appreciated thank You in advance Sophay.

Occasional Participant
Thank you, thank you!!! Not sure just what you did on your end but creating a campaign was a snap this month. It is so much easier. Thank you again!
Participant
Just wanted to thank you for your nod to diversity with your "Refer a Friend" emoji/portraits. As someone who works professionally to overcome religious bigotry and misunderstanding, it was refreshing to see a woman in a hijab included in the normal mix of "friends."
Occasional Participant
Really enjoy the revamp of the site....easier to navigate and find campaigns, etc. I like the fact that the pages are easier to read and activity for each is right there. Well done. Rita Schmidt ( Bayard Horticultural Society and LongIslandBusiness
Status changed to: New

Thank you everyone for the kind words about our Support team!  Helping you is why our team loves coming into the office.  Our team’s committed effort to help you earned us a Bronze Stevie® Award for Customer Service Department of the Year! 

“What’s a Stevie® Award?” you’re asking. Well, they are the American Business Awards, and we’re very much honored to have received one this year.

We appreciate you letting us help you grow your business, and giving us the opportunity to support you. THANK YOU!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Participant

Constant Contact has the BEST support people ever. I would love it if you would expand to offer general tech support for some of us that do not find things intuitive when it comes to basic computer skills. I would pay a certain amount each month to call and be able to ask questions about basic stuff. You guys have the best response time and customer service skills of anyone!! For now, I enjoy any tech support calls with you and my issues are always resolved quickly and in a helpful and kind manner. THANK YOU!!!

Participant

It much more efficient if the call center help can be understood. Using personnel that speaks English that can understood is a Wonderful idea. It REALLY cuts down the time on the phone- which, by the way, is MY time and MY time is worth a lot when you own a business

Jennie

Participant
I signed on to ConstantContact last night for the first time. I thought it was very user friendly and I was able to get my first email out. I had some questions and received live help from a representative named Nina. She was extremely patient, knowledgable and competent. She helped enhance my email and explained about other programs that will assist me in the future. She is a true credit to the organization. A million thank yous. How refreshing to work with a company who supplies live assistance. And until the late evening hours.
Consulting & Training

Constant Contact excells at friendly, timely, knowledgeable, customer support for tech questions, etc. NEVER compromise these services to your client base. It is what sets CC apart from your competition. You should market this key point more than you currently to.In this day and age, internet customer service rules supreme, for me.

Thx.

Participant
very good!
Participant
I was highly impressed with the speed of help and the knowledge the tech showed.
Administrator
Status changed to: New

Hi @JoyA76. Thank you for the kind feedback and I'm happy to hear that our Support team was able to help you out.  

Participant

Just keep doing what you are doing great service by nice

Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Participant

I so appreciate that CC continues to provide human support.  It really goes a long way to provide fast, efficient solutions to specific questions or issues!  Thank you for humans!!

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More