customer service

0 Votes

When I joined Constant Contact in early 2020 I couldn't say enough good things about the customer service, but apparently like so may other companies they have decided to forgo actual customer service for the cheaper version of outsourcing over seas.  Good luck trying to accurately communicate with anyone who answers the phone anymore!   Historically IF I had to call customer service it was a "one and done" situation that lasted MAYBE 15 minutes, today I had to make 3 phone calls for a total of 90 minutes or more and am still not happy with the results.

I guess I will be looking for another website hosting source.

2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @KathyM6497. I'm sorry for the experience you had while speaking with our Website Builder team. I'll be sure to send your feedback over to the correct teams. 

DonnaG667
Regular Participant

I accidentally deleted all the contacts from our account.

Can you help. There is no email address for me to send this to. Support is closed. Chat is closed -

There is no way for me to get help other than doing this.

Please advise asap. There is no way to contact anyone at Constant Contact either - now that's irony.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More