cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Add a way to upload an ics file

Add a way to upload an ics file

Add a way to upload an ics file. I'd like to be able to create a link or button to connect to a .ics file. i.e. "Save the Date", which would then download the .ics file for them to add to their calendar.  I know how to link to the .ics file outside of Constant Contact, but it would be very convenient to be able to do this all inside of the application. See list of others requesting same: https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Need-help-with-something-else/Upload-an-ics-file/m-p/311444...

3 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @TonyB137, thanks for sharing this feedback! I've set this to "Voting Open" so we can get some further feedback from other users on this ability. Is this something you do for events and if so, would it be helpful for you to have the ability to create your own "Save the date" link within an email that included an ICS file that users could add to their calendar? 

Make sure to "Kudo" this idea if you agree!

All Star

Been waiting for CC to add an .ics attachment option for a couple of years. Must be tricky?

I would also like to be able to include this in a standard campaign without having to use the Events page, which, to me, is a bit cumbersome.

Thanks!

This should be a no brainer.

Please add this function soon.

We don't want to send our conference line number to all invites, only those who plan to attend.

Would also be helpful to know who will attend and get the meeting on their calendars.

Big disappointment for a email marketing company that has been around so long and is constantly adding new resources.

This really should be high on the priority list.

Thanks.