cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging for services

Charging for services

I’ve used constant Contact for 6 years and I’m so sorry to see you get so desperate and greedy. $79 for a one hour webinar on Reports is shocking when this should be a service for ongoing education that you would want to offer to every customer.

I was also disappointed that earlier this year I clicked the cell phone format viewer for the different mobile devices only to find out I was being charged to look at my emails. I was confused, because I was under the impression I was an CTCT email customer with over 65% of my subscribers viewing on mobile devices.

I’ve really enjoyed your product and especially fond of the great service you’ve provided, but sad to see you going in your current direction.

Regards,

Carolyn

3 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the feedback @CarolynC32,

We appreciate the honest feedback, and I can definitely see where you're coming from. 

As far as being able to preview your emails on mobile, we have that option available (with no charge) on our new email editor, which it looks like you have not been upgraded to.  If you would like to try the new editor and see some of the new features we have on it, I would be happy to turn that on for your account.

I would encourage you to check out some of our free webinars and articles on our blogs site: https://blogs.constantcontact.com/

These are often recorded webinars and are tailored for customers who want to learn but don't need the hands on approach of our paid webinars.

I hope this is helpful!

@CarolynC32 wrote:

I’ve used constant Contact for 6 years and I’m so sorry to see you get so desperate and greedy. $79 for a one hour webinar on Reports is shocking when this should be a service for ongoing education that you would want to offer to every customer.

I was also disappointed that earlier this year I clicked the cell phone format viewer for the different mobile devices only to find out I was being charged to look at my emails. I was confused, because I was under the impression I was an CTCT email customer with over 65% of my subscribers viewing on mobile devices.

I’ve really enjoyed your product and especially fond of the great service you’ve provided, but sad to see you going in your current direction.

Regards,

Carolyn

Beautifully written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11!!1!1!!!!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action