cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Con game

0 Votes

Con game

What \kind of con job is this? Someone used this for rsvp to an event, I signed in and you try to sell me e mail things i dont need. I can not respond to the rsvp either way and now you have my information. I will be reporting this site to the FCC and United States government for a phishing scam, how dare you trick people in to using your services! This is fraudulent and I don't want anything sent to my e mail address which is [removed by moderator]. If I receive 1 e mail from you I will sue you! Enough of this type of scamming people for information, sickening and disturbing company you have, and I know you arE SCAMMERS BECAUSE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS INVALID TOO!  What a joke.

2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello,

Would you be willing to share a bit more on what your experience was? What kind of event were you registering for? Did you mean to set up an account with Constant Contact?

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.