cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Connect with chat support agent *before* you are required to enter chat information

Connect with chat support agent *before* you are required to enter chat information

Currently when using chat, I need to put in my name and chat message -- up to 140 characters -- before I am connected to an agent.  If there is trouble connecting to an agent -- like today, when the "connecting" progress dots never completed -- then I lose my data, and I have to re-enter it.

How about connecting first with an agent, then start chatting?  This is the way most chats start.  The benefits: no learning curve, and no data lost if the chat never connects.

I ended up calling support and they were great.

Thanks

2 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Thanks for your feedback! At this time we will be marking this as closed due to the number of votes it has received. Feel free to come back at any time and resubmit your feedback to us.