cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design for Mobile

0 Votes

Design for Mobile

Hello folks.  This is an assumption, but as my Emails seem to always be view at least 80% mobile I assume that is the trend.

That being said, shouldn't Constant Contacts design area be based on Mobile instead of desktop?  I know we can see what it looks like on mobile, but I think it would be better if we were originally designing it that way!

Just a thought

Dean

1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @DeanR092, you are completely right! Users are now opening their emails on a phone by a ration of nearly 2:1 compared to desktop. I took a look into your account and see that you're currently using the most up to date version of our editor and with that, I can confirm that you're using an editor that was built with mobile viewing top of mind. The templates in this editor automatically reformats the content based on the screen size and makes it optimal for mobile viewing. We also offer a way to preview your email as it would look in most mobile clients. You can find out more here: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5356-preview-and-test-an-email-crea...