cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Hints and Tips emails - why are they so basic?! We're smarter than this!

Hints and Tips emails - why are they so basic?! We're smarter than this!

Many of your article headlines really peak my interest, but I’m so disappointed once I start reading. Am I the only one who feels like your “Hints & Tips” articles are way too dumbed-down and simple?

For instance, in today’s email, there’s an article about “how to upload a YouTube video”. I read it because I thought maybe there was something new I could learn, like a tip or a trick, but the article really was about the basics of uploading a YouTube video. WHO DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD A VIDEO?! It’s so self-explanatory! No one had to spoon feed me baby steps like this. I just did it! Do other users actually like these articles and learn something from them? Are people really so far behind on tech skills that they don’t know how to upload a YouTube video?! REALLY?!?!?!

I hope that in the future, you can make the articles more robust for people who already have the basics down on how to run and maintain a business. I’m really disappointed. I would like to learn something!

2 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the feedback @KateT482,

Are there any specific topics you would like to learn about?  Happy to make suggestions on your behalf!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action