Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its very difficult to find scheduled emails and edit them in this new format

Its very difficult to find scheduled emails and edit them in this new format

12 Comments
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Visitor

It would be nice if there was a search field in the campaigns section. I send a lot of emails and often copy a previous one but to have to scroll to find one sent a year a go is a pain!

Also, you really should be able to edit the name of an email after it has been sent. I like to keep my emails organized by date and if I do copy one and forget to change the name it sucks to have 2 named the same. 

Thank you!

Yes!  A search function would solve all my issues. We have many event registrations that I need to edit and adjust from time to time. But they all begin with the same word that begins with W. So I have been sorting the list from either A-Z or Z-A to try to get to a couple of particular events. When I choose my folder, a list comes up with a button to "load more campains". I can click this button once and get more, then again to get more, but the third time, it says "campaigns loading" forever.

Under Constant Contact Support's instruction, I tried 2 other browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox) and I have the same issue. I'm seriously considering switching to SurveyMonkey for event registrations.

All Star

Yes, please consider a SEARCH function so we can easily find past emails.

Visitor

Apparently I'm not the only one would would really like a SEARCH function - I have to sort through pages and pages of past emails, it's very time consuming!

Occasional Visitor

Why was this thread "Closed - NO ACTION"?  This is clearly an issue.  Accounts with a large number of previous campaigns have no easy way to find old campaigns.  It seems like a "Search" function would be an easy fix.

Yes!  I vote for a Search Feature.  It takes forever to scroll through and load more load more. Thanks!

All Star

I agree. Please, please, please add a search feature to find emails.

Established Member

PLEASE ADD A SEARCH!!!!!!! Scrolling through hundreds of emails to find one from last year SUCKS!

Established Member

PLEASE ADD A SEARCH FUNCTION.  This is such an abvious feature to include when you have a history of communication and want to keep customers for the longhaul!