0 Votes
RIVER IS A GREAT TECH
6 Comments
Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

@EdwardG103 

Thank you for reaching out to us on your pleasant experience with your rep! I'm so happy to hear that you had a great experience. I will gladly pass this feedback along.

Visitor

I just filled out your survey praising "Sarah" in your Support area.  Unfortunately, I didn't get her full name but her supervisor's name is Audra Madonna.  I asked because I fully intended to follow through and send a message to her boss.  As I explained in the survey, I found her level of customer service exemplary!  She deserves a raise AND a promotion!  Cindy Swisher - The Celebrators

Consulting & Training

today I needed help because of the changes on Constant Contact . I got in touch With Tim Gonzales who showed me patiences, professionalism and courtesy. As a former principal I would rate him excellent!

John Addeo,Jr.

Visitor

I needed some help today and Dani D assisted me. She was beyond awesome . Thank you 

KUDOS to the rep who helped me, and I say HELPED ME this past Friday morning. H lives in Ft. Collins, because I shared my grandson lives there too.  I am 80 years old and legally blind so you can imagine how hard it is for me to see everything on the screen, and I'm also technologically challenged and don't understand import, export, upload, unload, disrobe etc. I had an old email system and he kindly explained how a newer system, at no additional chanrge (I am a volunteer at a religious organization) would help me.  He waled me gently thru everything and helped me chnage our zoom url.  He never made me feel "stupid" or "ah come on lady don't you get it."  He was a professional thru and thru.  An hour later I called back and spoke to someone else.  She was also helpful, kind and considerate.

Whenever I call I always begin with, "I'm so sorry to bother you."  I am instantly reassured I'm not bothering anyone and they are so willing to help.  KUDOS to constant contact and especially to those who help the blind old lady from CT>

Hi @Lenore14 thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us! We're very happy to hear our Support is able to help you within your account. We have also passed on your kudos about this rep to the appropriate team.