cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu bar too wide for browser window

0 Votes

Menu bar too wide for browser window

Hi. My name is Barry Shuchter (barry@shuchter.com). I help Alan with his newsletters, as I do with many of my clients. I notice that your menu bar on certain screens (such as the Schedule email screen), is too wide for my standard-width browser window, and the Help and Account icons are off the screen to the right (screenshot attached). I am not able to scroll horizontally to the right to see them, so the only way to access them is to make my browser window wider than I usually keep it. You are trying to fit a lot of items on that menu. Can it be fixed? Thank you.

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.52.16 AM.png

2 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for this feedback @AlanK80,

It appears that whenever one of our top menu items collapses to 'More' there are some specific window sizes that will hide those icons on the top right.

Thank you for reporting this.  I'm opening up a ticket on this, and I'm going to open your idea for voting to the rest of our community!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Thanks for the feedback! At this time we will be marking this as closed due to the number of votes it has received. Feel free to submit again at any time.