Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Not Happy for the service

0 Votes

Hi Sir/ Madam,

I currently using constant contact as a trial member and may consider to join the package after the trial. However, i found the system not so friendly:

1) terminate account need to call your stuff

Why there is no button in my account to terminate my service? Why call for termination is a must?

Have you considered people in other countries need to give long-distance calling fee for the cancellation?

But you have no mentioned in that when people join the trial member!

2) my account deactivated suddenly

i started my trial account on March 21, 2019...and just 2 weeks later...my account deactivated suddenly....if i need to find out reason...i have to call your US team again!  Suppose the trial account is valid for 1 month...how come my account is deactivated without any reasons in 2 weeks?

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @user96478 thank you for sharing this feedback with us. You are correct, our cancellation process does currently require a call in to our Billing department. These calls are due to account security, allow us to collect valuable feedback, and only take a few minutes with no pressure to stay if you don't want to.

As for the status of your account, I can see it has been deactivated due to our Account Review team. For your account security we are unable to go into these details here in the Community. Instead we ask that you please call these support agents at the hours and numbers listed here.

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More