Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening Voice Auto System

Opening Voice Auto System

sucks:-)
34 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star

I agree. I loved how easy and quick it was to get in contact with a person when you called Constant Contact. Now you wait a ton and have to go through a gatekeeper. Not the same experience.

I strongly dislike your automated system. It is annoying. At least let me punch in my telephone number.
Visitor
Please get rid of this annoying feature.
Frequent Visitor

Please modify the auto attendant as everyone knows they are not real and so when "it" says "let me check" and you get a minute of clackity clacks from a fake keyboard in your ear, it is annoying.  Does you marketing department think your subscribers are stupid enough to believe that an auto attendant AI is using a keyboard to input my queries?  Auto attendants are an evil necessity but really, fake keyboard strokes?

While I'm here, can you add some kind of spell check on the form generator?  I cannot imaginge (see?) what kind of spelling horrors your people have to wade through on a daily basis.

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor

I would like your automated 'phone system to recognise customers from outside the US and Canada. In my experience the system does not recognise UK phone numbers and keeps asking us to repeat the number. It was more than 5 minutes before I could speak with someone having been asked for my 'phone number multiple times and then having it rejected. I am calling from the UK so it is expensive to have to deal with this and make no progress with the call.