Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Stop calling- please please stop calling

0 Votes

Here's an idea- stop bugging the hell out of potential clients

I log into my free trial- within minutes my phone rings.  Every single call makes my blood boil and I want to switch over to mailchimp just for the peace. And the fact that the calls are centered around me logging in is invasive and creepy beyond description. I do not NEED help and if I do I will ask for it. I have actually blocked your calls to I can work in peace without your lousy sales pitch being shoved down my auditory canal. I can also read- I understand the terms as stated- we are not ready to send an email yet so at this point I do not want to pay. END OF STORY. Every email is repeated by my "personal rep aka tormenting stalker" Who decided the policy should be to hassle the hell out of potential clients until they cough up a credit card to make it all stop or they run screaming. Either way we are very close to going the way of the monkey. I have not gotten a single call from them vs at least 25 from you.

3 Comments
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @HillaryH044,

I am very sorry to hear that you feel like you have received too many calls from us. Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback to us, as comments like this can help change our processes in the future. I will definitely be passing this feedback along to the appropriate team for you. If you have any other feedback for us feel free to come back to the community at any time. 

AmandaJ236
Rookie

I 100% agree with this.  I get multiple phone calls a day from a number I dont have saved.  I dont answer phone calls from numbers I dont know since that's usually spam.  Signed up for a free trial and I'm 100% not interested now but still receiving multiple phone calls a day.

Also why not leave a voicemail on one call instead of calling 3-4 times a day? 

Final note would be I'm trying to disable my account now so I stop getting phone calls and I have to call to do that.  The chat option seems to be pretty useless considering you cant use it for half of the options in the dropdown.   

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More