Support Help Line - THANK YOU!

0 Votes

Just a quick THANK YOU to your support phone line!!  I called in to your support line about March 17 or so.  The gentleman who connected with my call (Dustin possibly???) went above and beyond to try to figure out a problem with a valid email address that was bouncing our emails back.  My apologies I did not keep his name.  But he worked with me to confirm the steps I had already taken, and then put me on hold for a while (but kept coming back apologizing it was taking so long to dig, but kept checking on me!). He talked to the other lines of support to figure out what was going on.  We ended the conversation thinking the only thing left was for our user to use another email address because our emails continued to bounce.  BUT IT STARTED WORKING!!  I don't know what you all tweaked on your end, but I just looked at the email account, and the emails suddenly started going through to the user.  Maybe coincidental.  But either way, just want to say thank you to all the "back levels" of support that your efforts are appreciated, especially in this time of working remotely and trying to keep people connected.  -Emily, Christ Church

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @ChristC 

Thanks for sharing these kind words with us! We're so happy to hear Dustin was able to assist with this bounced contact. We have also submitted this great feedback to the appropriate teams on your behalf. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More