cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Hold Times Too Long

Support Hold Times Too Long

Hello Constant Constact....

What happened to your excellent service?  Did your company change hands?  It used to be so great, now there is such a long wait, it does not set you aside from the others in the market. What is going on?

10 Comments
All Star

What a great concept: Hire MORE support staff so that when we call in for help, we're not told "Gosh, it's a busier support day than usual, we estimate your hold time to be more than 30 minutes."  THIRTY MINUTES? SERIOUSLY? As if I want to just sit here for a half hour and wait. This is unacceptable. I just now completed the survey request you sent to me and I wish I had waited a few minutes so that I might include this ridiculously poor support.  I'm sorry, I do love you guys but this is just beyond the pale.

Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the feedback @EnergyPlus,

Long hold times are never fun.  I am happy to voice your feedback.

In the meantime-- were you able to get through to someone to help with your question?  If not let me know and I can have someone reach out to you.

Frustrated with wait time. You need to hire more reps to answer phones I don't want to deal with automated systems I want to speak to human beings. Tell your execs who make the big $ to invest in hiring more people to answer the phones or I will find another provider who values this more. Thank you!
Occasional Contributor

Your phone support is insufficient. I'm guessing a new parent company bought Constant Contact 1-2 years ago and defunded phone support positions because in the last 1-2 years, every time I call I have to wait a minimum of 10 minutes. Today I waited 22 minutes before talking to the first person, then another 10min to be transferred to a manager, but I hung up because I just couldn't take it anymore. Manager called me back 5-10min later. It took every ounce I had not to lose my patience and end up super grumpy after having to wait so long. Fortunately the woman I spoke to was helpful. PLEASE HIRE MORE PHONE AGENTS! PLEASE! It used to be one of your best selling points. Now it's making me think I should shop around for a better service. 

Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Thank you for the feedback @HeatherW549,

Sorry you didn't have a great experience.  We recognize that recently our wait times have gotten longer than normal.  We have multiple upcoming new hire classes that we anticipate will help with our hold times.

Thanks again for letting us know, and let me know if you need help with anything else!

Thank you for the feedback @CommunityInvestors,

Sorry you didn't have a great experience.  We recognize that recently our wait times have gotten longer than normal.  We have multiple upcoming new hire classes that we anticipate will help with our hold times.

Thanks again for letting us know, and let me know if you need help with anything else!

For the past few months, the wait times have been excruciatingly long!!! Get more staff if you want to retain good customers.

Thank you for the feedback @SusanT548,

Sorry you have been having a poor experience.  We are currently in the process of hiring more members to our Support team to help address your concerns.  We always want to make your Support experience as best as possible!

Status changed to: Voting Open

I hate, hate, hate the electronic voice who claims she can understand what I say. She rarely understands my username and yesterday, when I called, I waited 7 or 8 minutes on hold after I told her what I wanted and got the wrong department, resulting in being put back on hold for another 5 minutes.