cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support is Awesome!

Support is Awesome!

I have had the best luck talking to a support person on the phone. This seems to be faster and more targeted to my specific problem. I have always found the CC support staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful.  

131 Comments
Status changed to: New

All Star
Your Customer Support is amazing. Every time, I call in (which is often) they answer the phone and walk me through my issues and jump in and help. My very first experience was with Robin and she is amazing! I spoke to her for the second time today, she is friendly and helpful. Thanks so much, Christine O'Shea Christies Web Designs
Visitor

One of the reasons that I chose Constant Contact for my email marketing is because your phone help center has a reputation for being the VERY best one of its kind! You have not disappointed me yet! The phone help is easy to access with no long waits. The Constant Contact help personnel are informative and very patient with those of us who sometimes struggle to do the technology required.  They maintain their friendly good humor and get the job done while providing guidance for next time!

Thank you guys!

Best

Leslie Walker-Hirsch

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting, happy to hear this!

Thanks for your new help center -- that's great; however, 99% of the time, when I need help it's because my template has a malfunction usually due to an html problem. That requires fast assistance/support via phone. It is my hope that you're not going in the direction of increasing client reliance on a web or community-based help system, as we've seen so many companies do, reducing manpower telephone support and  then parceling out the telephone support work to countries outside the U.S. to save money.

I perfer to chat or call someone. 

Visitor

We like to get support through "Chat" or "Phone". Your support team does a great job. Thanks - April Levi 

Frequent Visitor

Always, always best to speak to a knowledgeable support technician...and Constant Contact has the BEST team that answer the phone.

Do not take that away...ever.

Hi there!

Even though I do not mind watching the videos and I believe they are a great tool.  I enjoy talking to someone when I call for help,  Not only do I get the assistance that I need, I get a little conversation that I enjoy.

L'Tarra Moore

Saint Philip A.M.E. Church