cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Support is Awesome!

Support is Awesome!

I have had the best luck talking to a support person on the phone. This seems to be faster and more targeted to my specific problem. I have always found the CC support staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful.  

89 Comments
So far works well. We had a problem of changing passwords etc after firing of every PR guy. Now it is convenient. So far no problems. Thank you. Ahmet idil
Status changed to: New
Awesome, so glad to hear it! Thanks for sharing this with us, we are glad to hear you like it as much as we do!
All Star
THANK YOU!!!
Thanks for sharing this with us, we are glad you like it as much as we do!
Solution Provider
So far...excellent. I was using I-Contact and I accidentally refused their charge on my credit card because they were purchased by Focus and I did not recognize the charge on my statement. They could not reinstate my account with all my saved files and I understand the security measured they are using. So since I started over anyway, I came to CC and I found it so much easier to create an email. I switched to you.
Thanks for posting Joyce!
Established Member

Every company should have the customer service that Constant Contact provides. I have never been disappointed with the level of support I have received. Keep up the good work. Sandy Golove **Removed by Moderator**

Thank you Sandy!
All Star
It has been super easy to set this up and has made tracking and control much easier.
Occasional Visitor
Your customer support is always quick and concise. Thank you!

Hi Carol,

Thanks for posting, we love this feedback! I've shared your praise with Thomas and his manager. Thanks again!

sorry forgot to get their names - but all are cordial, kind and patient. Thank you everyone. Site is User friendly as well.

Hi Emily, 

Thanks for sharing this feedback, I have passed it along to the reps you spoke with!

Occasional Visitor
GREAT EXERIENCE

Glad to hear it, thanks for posting!

Occasional Visitor
I have worked with Jenny Thompson for several months. She has taught me well and has been a huge benefit. I just wanted to say how great I think she is. Thanks, Lorraine

Thanks for sharing your feedback about Jenny! I have passed it along to her and her manager on your behalf. 

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Occasional Visitor
Hello, I just wanted to write and let you know that - after several extremely days of test-driving various other email marketing companies - I am so grateful to have finally found you. Granted, I have very limited computer knowledge - none whatsoever as far as writing codes - but I did think it was reasonable to expect to find a service somewhere out there that I could navigate on my own. Constant Contact was the one. Thanks for restoring this middle-ager's confidence in her ability to learn new tricks 🙂 and for providing a truly user-friendly service that will finally help me get my first efforts at email marketing up and running! Sincerely, Stephanie Kallos, author (BROKEN FOR YOU, SING THEM HOME, and LANGUAGE ARTS) Seattle, Washington

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for posting this feedback! I am glad to hear Constant Contact has been a valuable tool for you. Please let us know if you ever need any help or advice!

Chris Falcone went above and beyond in providing customer service today. I LOVE that CC provides phone support and I get knowledgeable, pleasant assistance when I call in! Thank you thank you!

Awesome, thanks for posting Brenda! I've passed your feedback along to Chris and his manager!

THANK YOU!!!! You have saved us a ton of problems and made my day!!! Is there a plan to add CRM features?

Awesome, thanks for your feedback! We've always looking to make improvements--how would you like permissions for your Contact data to be controlled?

Regular Visitor
thanks, this is a great feature.

Thanks for posting, happy to hear this!

Frequent Visitor
Hello, I just want to commend your client support team for the friendly, knowledgeable, helpful assistance I have consistently received since PSST, LLC began using Constant Contact for ePromotions. I really appreciate it. Hope all of you have a fabulous 2015! Sincerely, Lisa Griffin

Thank you for your kind words, happy 2015!

Occasional Visitor

My name is Marlena Campbell. I am a first time user of Constant Contact and a marketing professional for commercial law firms specializing in marketing communications. I did NOT want to use Constant Contact. I am used to calling the tech department at my firm and PRESTO - blast out. However, I now free-lance. My entire income is based on what "shakes off the tree" from my 3-4 emails per year. I am writing because Aaron Montez is OUTSTANDING. I wish I could get him on the phone automatically all the time. He made the process so easy that a monkey could send out a campaign. Both calls took less than 10 minutes. He knows his stuff, clearly likes what he does and where he works, and believes in what he does. You are so lucky to have such a smart amiable professional giving "good voice" on the phone. Aaron helped me do two emails, and I intend to call again in about two weeks to learn to export my newly cleaned up list. Also, I LOVED your reports. I also read all of your tips and followed some of them. Thank you for such an outstanding, easy-to-use product with truly helpful professionals supporting it. Sincerely, Marlena C.

Hi @MarlenaC22 

Thank you for posting! I passed your kind words along to Aaron and the management team here. I'm glad you have been getting the help you need from him and our knowledgebase!

soo good

Thanks for posting, glad to hear the users function is working so well for you!

Occasional Contributor
Anna D. was a pleasure to work with, extremely helpful and did far more than required. I'll have a list of things to accomplish that is more than scary. Anna helped me complete this task which put my mind at ease to a great degree. I attempted to email her to say the same but faced challenges there too. If possible, please give her my best and biggest THANK YOU!! I've been looking for ways to decrease my CC bill but this experience may have changed my mind. I've always receive good help w CC but today was special. Thx again, KC Hitter
CTCT Employee

Thanks so much Ken!!!

You want to know something really funny? I got your thank you email. The internet can be weird sometimes. It really made my day!

All Star
I had great support from the deliverability coach yesterday. My order # is 15425918. The advice she gave me was right on. Instead of my being frustrated, she gave me direction to solve the problem. Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know! I passed along your feedback to your rep and the management team. 

Occasional Visitor
The over-the-phone customer service is just EXCELLENT. I can call anytime and they will walk me through whatever problem I am having. If it isn't something they can help with right away, they contact whoever they need to in order to find the answer for me. This service is absolutely spectacular. Thank you very much!

Thanks for posting this kind feedback, I'm glad we've been able to get you the answers you need!

Occasional Visitor
THIS WOMEN IS A GREAT HARD WORKING LADY AND I APPRECIATED ALL SHE DID FOR ME...THANKS NICOLE
All Star
Constant Contact provided us everything we needed for creating a monthly e-newsletter. After having a discussion over the phone, they take action on our needs very quickly. Thank you Constant Contact!
Established Member
I had to leave before Mary completed a tricky bit of assistance today, but see that my new template is now visible. I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for this and the consistently amazing customer service we get from Constant Contact!

Glad to hear this, thanks for posting!

Your company is amazing. Your customer service is incredible with at making contact and being helpful for customers. Also your employees are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. I suggest your company give Steve Alabiso a raise or bonus for he was an incredible help for me. Thanks, Constant contact user, Pat L from Pat's Web Design. :smileyface:

Hi @PatL540

Thank you for those kind words! I've made sure to pass them along to Steve A. for you as well. Hope you enjoy your day!

All Star
I wanted to thank Kyanne for her help with my newsletter! I thought I needed a complicated modification. She was able to add a donate button to my masthead while I was still trying to find the words to describe what I needed. Thanks to Kyanne for her mastery of Constant Contact and her patience in helping to solve the issue.
The Constant Contact support team members are very helpful and polite. They speak clear English and that's why I'm giving this program a try. I don't feel like I'm having to figure out everything on my own. This is worth every penny to me so far.

Hi @CindyC233

We love feedback like this! I've passed along your kind words to Kyanne and the management team here. Thanks again!

Visitor
Shout out to Andrew in Campaigns dept in Colorado. :smileyface: Thank you for the assistance over the phone on 12-03-2015 with Vino Wine Shop. For someone who doesn't think in HTML, your help with the body text for an email link is much appreciated. I now have a sticky note on my monitor for %20 and %0A. :smileyface:

Thanks for posting this feedback, I've passed along your kind words to Andrew and management!

Occasional Visitor
I'm not sure who it was I spoke with. She was absolutely amazing.. We have to cancel our account for financial reason and she was SO nice. I really appreciate the awesome service. We will definitely recommend you guys and will come back if services are needed in the future! THANK YOU