cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support is Awesome!

Support is Awesome!

I have had the best luck talking to a support person on the phone. This seems to be faster and more targeted to my specific problem. I have always found the CC support staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful.  

131 Comments
So far works well. We had a problem of changing passwords etc after firing of every PR guy. Now it is convenient. So far no problems. Thank you. Ahmet idil
Status changed to: New
Awesome, so glad to hear it! Thanks for sharing this with us, we are glad to hear you like it as much as we do!
All Star
THANK YOU!!!
Thanks for sharing this with us, we are glad you like it as much as we do!
Solution Provider
So far...excellent. I was using I-Contact and I accidentally refused their charge on my credit card because they were purchased by Focus and I did not recognize the charge on my statement. They could not reinstate my account with all my saved files and I understand the security measured they are using. So since I started over anyway, I came to CC and I found it so much easier to create an email. I switched to you.
Thanks for posting Joyce!

Every company should have the customer service that Constant Contact provides. I have never been disappointed with the level of support I have received. Keep up the good work. Sandy Golove **Removed by Moderator**

Thank you Sandy!
All Star
It has been super easy to set this up and has made tracking and control much easier.